Monday, November 16, 2009

Dead Until Dark

Do you know what I really hate, apart from this shit I'm doing called life? I really hate one subject that gives us homework that I can't finish and that it's holding me back from my other homework! CRAP! I have to study for chem and do my English proposal. I can't move on because I haven't finished this shitty homework because YOU didn't explain to me clearly what the hell I'm going to do with it! I'm really sick and tired of you blabbing all day and giving shits! I hate you! I've tried to do it a few times but I really can't seem to finish it. If I don't survive this week, you know why! I'm really sick and tired right now and if you want to report this blog to anybody go ahead I would rather die now than continue studying and studying and DIE trying! Seriously, if you think the end of the world will happen on 2012 why are we still studying? Why not make everyday our last day? How am I to make everyday my last day if school keeps on giving me hell. I'm really really tired. I don't want to continue doing that stupid homework!

SAVE THE TREES, YOU HYPOCRITES!

For those who dare print out this entry and give this to any teacher this is what I'm going to say to you: Someday, you'll feel the way I've felt and there's no one who can help you, hypocrite! And someday I'll get you back. You will never know how and you will never know when just remember don't mess with me when I'm really really pissed! Thank you for your kind consideration.

P.S. This is a one time event. Don't make it happen again (that's for you!).
P.P.S. Sorry for the vile language.

No comments:

Post a Comment