Sunday, November 8, 2009

I just found something

It's not a long story if you think about it. I was about to use the family computer when I saw that the drawer of the desk where the computer is is open. I looked at it for a very long time (how long you may ask? A very long time that it could probably tomorrow! That's how sarcastically long it was). As I was saying, I was looking at it when I saw a paper, a very colorful paper of yellow-green and purple. I looked at it and there written on that paper was a poem. A poem that I wrote about a few years ago. You may say that that something was a piece of history waiting to be broadcast on history channel but no for me it was a piece of unprofessional poem that I made a few years ago. It was a very sincere poem for my mum and dad. It goes like this:

You Are
(For mom and dad)

You are the one who brought me in this world
You are the one who gave me food and water
You are the one who loved me
You are my mother and father

You are the one who gave your life for me
Your strength is like an old Narra tree
But at the end we'll learn to love
We'll be twinkling liike the stars above

"Love is like a thousand things!"

T'was a very dear poem, I should say. Though it sounded wrong; "Your strength is like an old Narra tree"? Seriously? How could I compare human strength to a Narra tree that is old. But it's a figure of speech, I suppose. I probably made this when I was in the 2nd grade or something because of that Narra part. Oh well, we will never know. Now I know where my parents keep all my letters to them (i.e. in the drawer that is seldom opened. :| tsk tsk tsk). Maybe I should write poems again. Maybe the next poem I make is a tragedy "My death at school" or "An unfortunate thing that happened while making homework".

WAITING FOR MY SISTER TO GO ONLINE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment