Saturday, October 16, 2010

It’s Been Long

Hey. Long time no blog. I’ve been busy and there’s nothing much going on that you lifeless creatures would be interested in. Tomorrow’s my DLSU-CET and I’m pretty lazy now. What is a DLSU-CET? Well it’s an College Exam for De La Salle University. I’m probably the only one who regrets applying there. I like the school and all but after a week that I had this week I’m not sure if I’m in the mood to take the test. It would be a waste of money if I skip the test and it would also be a waste of time if I go there and end up not answering the test seriously.

In other part of my life, I have read a football book (a story about football, I mean) and it was by John Grisham. Vair proud about it because I don’t usually read things like that but this book is vair good. It’s called Bleachers and it’s about this football team who’s coach is dying. While the coach is dying the team from different eras are looking back on their football glory days. There’s this main character whose name is Neely and it centers around how he hated their coach and it was explained in the middle and the end why he hated him. During the ceremony after the funeral Neely was one of the three persons who was asked to do the eulogy and he finally forgave their coach. It had a nice story and it was wonderfully written. I think I’m gonna start reading some Grisham and other books like those. I’m gonna find some political books by Grisham.

Okay. Nothing much anymore. I’m gonna leave you with those words  and this.

No comments:

Post a Comment