Saturday, October 23, 2010

Haven't Posted Much Lately

I blame school. Senior year is out of control and I need a good grade to get in a good school. I've been working my butt lately and losing my sleep. This is the first day I'm not out on a Saturday. Usually, I'm in school and training for Softball but today training was canceled. We were suppose to have a game today but it got canceled because people say there was a storm but it's not even raining. So right now I'm watching That Thing You Do while waiting for Degrassi to load up. So far it's pretty great. It's an awesome movie about this one-hit-wonders, it also features the song "That Thing You Do". I think I'm going to find the soundtrack. I LOVE THE SOUNDTRACK, by the way. I should get back to what I'm watching.
Tomorrow's my test for The University of Sto. Tomas and I really hope that it doesn't rain tomorrow because when it rains hard in UST the whole campus would be flooded and look like a lake. I don't want my test to be postpone because it's that last College Entrance Test that I would take and I would like to get everything done with.
Have fun out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment