Saturday, September 4, 2010

I’m sorry but I just need to blog this

So there were these grade school-ers in the food place right outside our school awhile ago, they were so rude and insensitive. They kept on shouting that evry order was theirs and that the cook should hurry up and kept on annoying the person behind the counter. There were also grade school-ers behind the counter, they’re not suppose to be there.

I just really want to say that we were not like that when we were in elementary. Kids these days have no respect. I don’t know if that’s how they’re are like at home or if their parents are like that that’s why they’re like that. Or maybe the only grade school-ers who act like that are from my school. I went to elementary at my school and I wasn’t at all like that. Maybe to fellow classmates but not to older people.

So while they were there, I noticed that the high school students were just looking at them. Maybe they thought of the same thing. They didn’t even gave us the chance to order food until they went away. I feel like I want to tell them to stop shouting and maybe give them a very long sermon. I just don’t like how they treated the ones behind the counter.

No comments:

Post a Comment