Monday, May 9, 2011

So this is my sched for first sem

I'm gonna post this here because I already have a blockmate (who is my classmate last year) that posted our sched already but the only difference is that our PE is on the different day. I made this for me because I wanted to make my own.


It's kinda small.

Course: AB Literature
So here are some terms:
FILKOMU - Komunikasyon sa Filipinohiya (SERIOUSLY? WTH WTF? Filipinohiya? SERIOUSLY?)
ENGLCOM - Basic Communication and Study Skills (...)
INTSOCI - Introduction to Sociology (I'm kinda excited for this one... I don't know why. )
CRITHIN - Critical Thinking (...)
RIZAL (Which supposed to be KASPIL1 but Rizal sounds better) - Buhay, Mga Sinulat at Nagawa ni Dr. Jose Rizal (UGH!! NOT AGAIN!! PLEASE! BRING BACK TERRY ANIAGO)
BIO - fuck G.E. Natural Science Environmental Track - Bio Lecture
PE-Dance - double fuck Physical Fitness and Wellness in Dance (WHY, DLSU?!)

Hate me for posting this. MWAHAHAHAHAH! Gonna stalk some professors now.

No comments:

Post a Comment