Monday, May 16, 2011

So far... so tired

So tired. 17 or more hours on the plane killed me. The first 4 hours going to Japan was alright, slept the whole time with this nice lady next to me but then those 12 hours going to Detroit was probably the worst 12 hours of my life. Dramatic… yes… but I kid you not! hahaha. I was seated next to this Japanese guy and I was on the window seat so it was hard to excuse myself to go the lavatory. My neck hurts from all those unexpected slumber because I had nothing to do and I was tired. Plus my butt hurts from sitting down 12 hours straight. YES! I did not use the rest room. Ghad. My life! My choices! Then another hour of plane ride going to Washington DC.

In other news. Chelli (aka clone-trooper for all you tumblr users out there) was in the same flight I was going from Manila to Japan to Detroit. It’s her birthday btw and I greeted her a happy birthday in Detroit. Y’all should greet her.She’s having fun in Florida or something right now. I envy her so much. She’s going to WWoHP.

So… it’s 1 am and I should get some shut eye but I can’t because I’m wide awake… not for long. Going around Washington DC tomorrow/later. Goodnight to y’all. Good afternoon? Good morning? Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment