Monday, June 21, 2010

Workspace!

I’ve been seriously thinking about it the whole day. I wasn’t able to listen to our Physics teacher because I was too concern on having a desk. A few arrangements to the room and by stealing my mum’s desk I have now created a workspace. Unfortunately for me, I’m still distracted. Thank you, Tumblr and Bloggers. I just moved my laptop on my desk and now I look like I’m working hard but when you look closely I’m just procrastinating. Oh dear Lord. I should really do my homework in everything now.

This what happened today:

Filipino: Failed my first quiz. Then she made us take another quiz… failed again. Now I know why she asked me if I could still follow the lesson. DAMN YOU VOCABULARY!!! I was shouting “I need to get out of this country!” after the second quiz. Fuck my life.

Anal Geom: Probability is the shit.

Econ: Did this and that.

Adv. Algebra: I’m finally working hard for a very good grade. Doing some boardwork shits and stuffs. I lurve math.

Prosec: Some shits

English: Comm. Ex. I made a letter with too much movie details. I might spoil those movies to our English teacher. Oh well, her loss.

Physics: Another subject that I am really working hard for. Some shits happened and then…… DISMISSAL!! Finally.

Now I’ve got loads of homeworkssszzzz. Bye guys. (this is one proper entry… fuck)

No comments:

Post a Comment