Friday, April 16, 2010

So I spent about an hour or so in a bookstore

Actually, 2 bookstores. I was looking through books and I keep on thinking, "Why are most of the books about Vampires?" People these days are writing more about vampires than about human and their everyday lives. I really hate it. Since the topic "Vampire" is so overrated right now. I was once a fan of the Twilight Series and when I found out how stupid it is (and boring the book is) I have realize how stupid writing a book about vampires falling in love with humans. Unless of course the vampire is Damon Salvatore from The Vampire Diaries, then you can write a book about how he's so awesome. I don't like the book much since its plot is way to something but I do like the show. Okay, what I'm saying is if you're writing about Vampires make sure they don't fall in love with a crazed teenager who can't live without that freakin' vampire. HE'S A DUMBASS VAMPIRE! WHY FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM?! And Robert Pattinson is an ugly guy... he's not worth the love.


I'm being a hater again. Which means I should better leave.

OKAY BLOG READERS! (If there is one!) ON APRIL 26, 2010 this blog will officially be ONE YEAR OLD! HAHAHAHAH! Our first year anniversary has come. I'm excited and a little bit worried that I might forget about it.

I just tagged Jonathan Groff in this blog and it was totally random.

No comments:

Post a Comment