Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Next Week's Gonna Be Stupid

Damn! My review starts next week. I think I'm going to make a fool out of me. I don't even know anyone from my review since some of my schoolmates are taking their review a few weeks after. I hate the way my mom always decides for me. Shit. I'm so frustrated with all of this crap. I don't want to study during the summer. I feel like I want to blew off my college entrance exams. I have to get up early next week.
Okay, I'm sorry if I keep on whining but seriously.... it's summer. Why waste a perfectly good summer? I want to be free for once. Oh well. I guess I have to wait until next summer to be free but by then I will be worrying about what college I would go to or why didn't I pass any college!
This day has been totally boring.
Summary of my day:
Woke up around 1 pm and the power was down
Read a book until 2 pm (This was not easy! It was soooooo freakin' hot and I really wanted to take a shower)
The power was back around 2ish so I played the Sims 3.
When I finally got bored I started using the net. I got addicted to this one song by Alex Goot called Read My Mind.
I finally decided to take a bath around 6ish
I spent an hour in the shower.
Ate dinner
And now here I am.... but who cares anyway.

Is there anyone reading this?

No comments:

Post a Comment