Thursday, June 11, 2009

These Four Days feels like a Year

So... When's summer?

THIS WEEK:
Monday- First Day of School (I'm a junior!). One word and one word only... BORING!! Yes it was very boring and all that jazz. Spend the whole day daydreaming and trying not to fall asleep. Good thing formal lessons hasn't started yet. It was just some orientation which we do every year and is the same every year. It's like they want us to memorize the whole handbook. I won't be using it the year after the next year anyway, so what's the point? (I'm just kidding... I know somewhere deep inside those boring rules there are deep meaning to why we need to know them)
Tuesday- Still the same old same old second day of orientation and all those sleepless night makes me want to sleep all day. (K hates me, i just know it!)
Wednesday- We met the subject teachers today... Seriously I don't remember what happened yesterday I just remembered they gave us lots of home works and to-do-lists and to-buy-lists. Ugh. I'm loving my class (III-Kalayaan). I bet this is gonna be the best year and the best class I ever had. I'm getting along with some people I wouldn't have thought I would get along with.
Today- Boring day. AP. Filipino. Music. MA. Chem. Awarding of Merit Card. (I knew it! K hates me! SHE HATES ME! UGGGGHHH! WTH? I talked to her last Saturday! WTH happened? UGHH... I just wanna cry!) AP Talumpati- Francesco Petrarch (boring guy)
Tomorrow- no classes (independence day: araw ng KALAYAAN)

No comments:

Post a Comment