Monday, June 1, 2009

New Moon

The trailer got me so excited and so I decided to write about my excitement. I got excited when Jake became a wolf so the rest of the trailer was so-so. The end got me excited-er than an angry beaver who is in revenge to another beaver and has the opportunity to get his revenge (okay?). The excitement got me even more crazier (wrong grammar... duh).
My sister is using my computer (and playing the sims 2 since tomorrow I'm getting the sims 3 and she wants to play the sims 2... that doesn't make sense. See what excitement can do to me. I'm making no sense anymore!) and I'm using her's. I love feeling like a college kid with my laptop and everything (my sister might probably comment on this statement if she were reading this entry). I also love the feeling of excitement it's so.... exciting. (laugh).

Excitement + Janine = Absolute Darkness

Bella: Jake run!
Jake: Roar!


Shout out
A, K and S- Wanna watch the New Moon movie with me on November 20, 2009 (Friday) after school? (if you read this please comment on it)

2 comments:

  1. WOW ANG LOSER MO. Ngayon ko lang to nabasa

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW AND LOSER MO rin. Ngayon ko rin 'to nabasa :))

    ReplyDelete